Connect™ by Bigbelly – Ensuring Customer Engagement, Satisfaction, and Success!
Connect™ by Bigbelly is a turnkey smart waste and recycling system that ensures customer engagement, satisfaction and success. It delivers an integrated, cloud-connected platform as a service from Bigbelly and provides you a partner to help deploy and optimize your custom waste and recycling solution which holds more and knows more about what’s inside.
Connect™ by Bigbelly encompasses hardware, software, services, installation, cleaning, inspection, and warranty, all for a low monthly fee. Customers can embrace full scale system deployments and immediately reap the benefits of increased operational efficiency and cleaner communities, streets, parks, and campuses.
Connect™ by Bigbelly Program Inclusions
- Unlimited Software Licenses for Desktop & Mobile
- Custom configuration of Bigbelly & Smartbelly Stations with Selected Options and Accessories
- Site Mapping & Station Configuration Consulting
- Hardware Installation
- Setup, Training, and Onboarding
- Hardware Warranty
- Annual Comprehensive Cleaning
- Annual Station Inspection
- Automated System Monitoring
- Customer Support
- 60 Month Term with Low Monthly Fee
Connect™ by Bigbelly Benefits
- All Inclusive System – From a customized fleet of stations and installation, to unlimited software licenses and ongoing customer support, Bigbelly has you covered.
- Real-time Actionable Data – Leverage the software and cloud connection to make data-backed operational decisions based on real-time system information, historical analysis, and reporting.
- Operational Excellence – Bigbelly engages and collaborates with you to optimize your system and recommend steps to peak performance. Initial onboarding, open communication, repair support, and sharing of best practices ensures success with the Bigbelly system.
Connect™ is designed for customers to easily and quickly engage and leverage ongoing Bigbelly services, including automated system monitoring, for optimal performance and operational efficiency. After initial site mapping and station configuration consulting, hardware installation, and onboarding, customers will receive ongoing service and support, best practice knowledge sharing, annual comprehensive cleanings, and annual inspections for a reasonable monthly fee based on a standard 60-month service agreement.